Birchbox May 2016



This was my first BIRCHBOX I have ever received!

. . . 

I LOVED IT!

. . .

For starters the packaging is beautiful, not only is the box printed with a bright design; but it also has a small, cute draw string bag which contains all of the treats. 


Also included in the box is a leaflet explaining all of the products you've got; which is good because it means we get to know a little bit about the products we are going to be using!
The leaflet also includes a variety of products that you can find on the actual website. As well as a section about competitions that they are holding at the moment. 

. . . 

Treats I found inside !
. . . 

-KUESHI- foot care cream

 

I haven't had a chance to try this product yet.

. . . 

- VASANTI- brighten up exfoliating cleanser


I tried this product for the first time today, and for my first try, I throughly enjoyed it. I immediately felt a difference in my skin. It felt smoother and tighter, which is definitely what I need for my skin.

. . . 

-PK PREP- polishing balm


I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but I am however very excited to see if it helps with the frizziness of my hair.

. . .

-STAINIAC- tint for cheeks and lips
 
I haven't had a chance to try this product properly, so instead I did a small swatch on my wrist. It wasn't too pigmented, but with that said the durability on the skin was very high. Even after the shower it was still visible.

. . .

-JELLY PONG PONG- glow getter luminizer gel 


I haven't had a chance to try this product properly, so instead I did a small swatch on my wrist. It was very blendable and had a lovely healthy looking glow to it; meaning it can be use for a more subtle highlight.

. . . 

-SPECTRUM- wonder sponge


I haven't had a chance to use this product yet! However I did want to mention that you had the choice between a purple sponge, a pink sponge, or a surprise. I think this is a really lovely touch because it makes it more personal. I opted for the surprise option.

. . . 

-SARAH CHAPMAN- sos sticker


I haven't had a chance to try this product yet.

. . .

Once all of these products have been tried for the rest of this month, I will be writing a blogpost; reviewing all of the items, and letting you know if I am purchasing any of them in full-size.

. . .

I hope you enjoyed this post, and maybe considered getting your very own BIRCHBOX !



Ellie 
x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig