Branded Eye Look


This is officially going to be my first post, and I am both nervous and excited...

Here Goes !!

I decided to do an eye look that would work alone and with a winged eyeliner. I made the choice to stick to one brand for the eyes because I wanted to do a sort of review; to show the level of pigment and blendability they had.

The brand I chose to work with was MAC.

 

-Expensive Pink Eyeshadow

- Embark Eyeshadow   

- Cranberry Eyeshadow

-Beauty Marked Eyeshadow

-Pastel times 9 Eyeshadow

-White Pigment

-Kitschmas Pigment

-Rose Pigment

-False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara 


I used both Embark and Beauty Marked in the crease; this gave great depth and bought detail to the eye. These shadows were both extremely pigmented and blendable, which I LOVE!

For the centre of the eye I started with Fresh Innocence, this is a warm white, not as pigmented as other whites but stilL blendable. 
On top of this I used a light touch of Expensive Pink; this shade is perfect for any skin tone, it really makes the eyes pop, even though it is a subtle shade. Yet again an okay amount of pigment and very blendable. 

I considered leaving this look like this, however I didn't feel it looked complete. I chose to use the pigment Rose, as this is a similar shade to the Expensive Pink Eyeshadow. I used some Mac Fix + on a brush; to kind of act like a glue. I fell in love with this outcome straight away! It really adds so much more to the look, without it looking too over the top. 

For the lower lash line, I took the shadow Cranberry with a pencil brush and gently brushed it across the lash line, stopping just before the inner corner. In order for it to blend with the crease, I added a bit of Embark to the outer corner, blending it through to Cranberry.

Finally it was time for my tear duct! Recently I have been adoring the combination of two pigments; White and Kitschmas. These two together are amazing, they really help to make your eyes pop and also make you look more awake (especially on those days when you need it). 

To complete the look I used the False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara; this was the first time I was using this, and I was pleasantly surprised. I was worried because of the size of the wand that it was going to make my eye lashes clumpy, but it didn't, it actually separated them, which many mascaras struggle to do for me, because my eyelashes are very temperamental. 


After I wore this look for a couple of hours, I decided to see what it would look like with the winged eyeliner. I didn't do a very dramatic winged look, as i didn't want it to shy away form being a suitable day look. I completely love it because i feel like it really finishes the look off.

I hope you enjoyed my first post; and realised that I love to talk, especially about beauty!


Ellie 
x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'll be messaging when I need some help xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chick! ✨ That means a lot ❤️

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig