Date Night



I decided to create this look as I think it is very versatile; as it can be used for many different occasions such as proms or dates. This is what I chose to use it for as I was heading out anyway!

. . . 


In order to create this look, I decided to stick to one palette- 

Revolution Palette 2016 Collection   


I love this palette so much because of how many colours it contains, and the fact you can create so many different looks with the palette. The colours that I have had the chance to use have been both pigmented and blendable, which I love because the palette is such a reasonable price for the size of the palette.


. . . 

EYES !



I used a couple of different brown shades and then a rose gold shade to create my look. I love a brown smokey eye with a rose gold tone added to it. I personally think it can suite anyone and looks stunning on all skin tones.

*Crease-
- SHADE 1- I used this as my transition shade because I thought it was a suitable brown; as it was pale and matte
-SHADE 2- this was then used to add bit more depth to my crease
-SHADE 3- as this was a darker shade I used it on my crease and then blended it up; in order to create the smokey look

*Lid-
- SHADE 3- this was used in the very outer-corner to add depth to the smokey eye
-SHADE 4- I used this on the inner corner of my lid; the rose gold shade really added an extra element to the eye, I feel like it made the eye look more complete

*Lower Lash-
-SHADE 4- this was used all the way across my lash line
-SHADE 3- this was used on the very outer corner of my lash line


*Eyeliner-
-RIMMEL EYELINER (waterline)- nude
-RIMMEL EYELINER (wing)- scandal eyes black


*Tear Duct-
-MAC PIGMENT- white
-MAC PIGMENT- kitschmas

*Mascara-
-MAYBELLINE- great lash blackest black
-RIMMEL KATE- black

. . .

Completed eye look- 


I thoroughly enjoyed creating this look because I think once completed it really made my eyes pop. Also the fact that it can be worn by basically everyone makes it the perfect smokey eye. 

. . . 

FACE!


-BENEFIT - the porefessinal

-LAURA MERCIER- foundation primer

- MAC- charged water skin hydrating mist

- L'OREAL FOUNDATION- infallible 24H (natural rose)

-RIMMEL CONCEALER- wake me up (classic beige)

-L'OREAL POWDER- true match (golden beige)


-ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS- brow definer (chocolate)

-ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS- pro pencil (base 1)

-MISS SPORTY- clear mascara

-TOPSHOP EYE BRIGHTENER- moonlight

-TOO FACED BRONZER/BLUSH - rachael + ross 


-CHARLOTTE TILBURY HIGHLIGHTER- bar of gold



. . .
LIPS!
I wore a nude with this look because I was going for a meal and so didn't want it to be noticeable when my lipstick comes off


The lipstick I chose to use was a Charlotte Tilbury shade in Penelope Pink

. . .

I hope you enjoyed this look, and love creating it as much as I did, and can find many different uses for it too.


Ellie 
x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig