Redemption Palette Acid Brights

For starters I would like to apologise for the length of time I have been away! I can ensure you I will be getting back on it now, because I have been so busy over the last couple of months!

. . .

With that out of the way, lets begin!

. . .

For this look I have used the Revolution  Redemption Palette Acid Brights !


I love the colours in this palette; they are so vibrant and pigmented. I admit they look a bit scary to start off with but its fun to play around with them and see what works and what doesn't! 


I kind of just went with it for this look, I wanted to see how i could use these colours and what they were capable of creating.

















I used the pinks, purples and blues for the face, to add depth to parts, such as the cheeks and forehead. Before hand I had my usual base on so that skin had a even tone.



For the eyes i created a wing with a normal brown kohl eyeliner; very faintly so I had an outline. I then went over this using the colours from the palette. Evidently making it more well fitted for the look.

I used the silver for the eyebrows and the lower lash line. For the crease I chose the pink, because its well pigmented and therefore would have looked the most shocking. 


Considering this was my first time using such colours in this way, I am very happy with the outcome, and will definitely being trying them out more often.


Ellie
x



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig