Silver Based Prom Makeup



This is a practice look on my client -





I used the Revolution Palette for this makeup look as it has such a wide variety of colours in it !

. . . 



. . .

Due to the clients dress I used silvers and blues for the first practice so that it matched her dress. 

. . .

EYES! 

I used dark blues from the palette to create a smokey eye on both eyes, and then blended it out. As the lid colour i used a silver to tie in with the beading on her dress. My client wasn't 100% sure on whether she wanted a wing or not, so I did one eye with and one without.
For the lower lash I used the same deep blue as the crease so that it blended together. 


FACE!

-BENEFIT - the porefessinal

-LAURA MERCIER- foundation primer

- MAC- charged water skin hydrating mist

- RIMMEL FOUNDATION- wake me up (not sure on shade - was her own)

-RIMMEL CONCEALER- wake me up (classic beige)

-L'OREAL POWDER- true match (golden beige)

-TOPSHOP EYE BRIGHTENER- moonlight

-TOO FACED BRONZER/BLUSH - rachael + ross 

-CHARLOTTE TILBURY HIGHLIGHTER- bar of gold

LIPS!

The lipstick I chose to use was a Charlotte Tilbury shade in Penelope Pink. 
The reason I went for this nude is because I had gone heavy on the eyes. Also I knew that a darker lip would be harder to maintain; considering she would be having lots of photos, dancing and eating a meal.


. . .

I hope you enjoyed this prom look as much as I did creating it! 


Ellie



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig